Our Proud History
- Founded in 1994, CAAMP (formerly CIMBL) draws its members from all segments of Canada's mortgage industry
- CAAMP is actively involved in delivering professional development opportunities and hosts regional and national events across Canada
- CAAMP serves as the industry voice with government, media and regulators
- CAAMP's objective is to ensure the Canadian mortgage industry evolves into full professional status supported by the highest standards of professional practice
- In 2004, CAAMP launched the Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) designation as part of an ongoing commitment to the Canadian mortgage industry
- CAAMP arms its members with timely industry statistics, publications and research reports
To be recognized as the premier voice of Canada’s mortgage broker channel and the leading authority on mortgage issues.
To provide leadership, advocacy, education and information to ensure successful collaboration between the association, its members, regulators, and mortgage consumers.
In order to help ensure an effective and efficient mortgage marketplace CAAMP works to:
- Promote consumer awareness of the benefits of dealing with the mortgage broker channel
- Advocate for member interests on legislative and regulatory issues
- Develop, monitor and promote responsible mortgage industry standards and conduct
- Deliver best-in-class training for mortgage professionals
- Provide timely and relevant information to members and mortgage consumers